AQ info (Everyone should read it,not only those who need AQ ring)

Go down

AQ info (Everyone should read it,not only those who need AQ ring)

Post  Ceville on Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 am

So,AQ is an easy boss to kill but it needs fast movements and people to be watching the respawn with Cameras.There are destroyers already prepared for AQ hunting but we need more.To prepair an AQ-char you have to do the folloiwng: Lvl a destro to 52 and delvl to 43.Use Dynasty crusher with Risk focus and fire attribute (most needed), Blue wolf Heavy and Black ore jewels.We'll be buffing up the destros at where AQ spawns (apettite,FI,pt ud,frenzy) and relog them.When AQ respawns,the one who's been watching over the spawn has to shout it to clanchat so that people with main chars will teleport there (teleport scrolls) and PK every destro,of the enemy clan,killing it.The approximate waiting time of each member will be about 2 hours.AQ respawns between 8 hours (+-4) so if there are,for example 4 members who want to get AQ ring,they'll have to wait for 2 hours each one of them(in the worst case that AQ spawns in the last hour).The one who'll get the ring is the one who will be lucky and AQ spawns at his swift.For more info pm me ingame "Ceville.
Thanks and see you ingame.

Ceville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MORE ABOUT AQ

Post  Ceville on Tue May 01, 2012 9:01 am

So,if you have done everything above and your AQ char is ready,here's what we will be doing further.To buff up the chars,we will summon them near AQ,low their HP for frenzy,use Flame icon/SOS,apettite for p.atk and relog them near AQ.When AQ spawns,the guy who has been watching over it will shout it out at clanchat and those with AQ chars will just log them and hit AQ.If you are not in Bot-clan with your AQ char you will probably get killed so you have to pm me in-game to invite you in the clan (Ceville).Please,check everything that i've said out and dont ask about the same things in-game.

Ceville

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum