[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

POLL/info for Frintezza

Post  Admin on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:18 am

IGNORE TIPS IF U WANT (MUST READ IS LOWER)

TIPS TEZZA

Cause what we are doing till now doesnt work that well we decided to make a poll about how will go raiding tezza. Tezza is easy to kill i ahve killed with 3 other friends with multiple boxes with 3 vesper weapons and the rest pc points s grade weapon with 1 pt only attacking the rb and cause it no secret the pt was with 2 duelist 2 shillen knight 2 daggers 1 cardinal 1 judicator 1 warcryer all rest were 80 lvl mostly no items bots who were logged out in the 1rst room.
With hex+judicator debuffs (spite+weak constitution) being spammed all the time when we had apettite of destruction+symbol of energy+spirit of sshillen (well with 2 tanks in pt we always had spirit of shillen xD)+ wc gets a pretty nasty passive at lvl 85 called great fury when u spamm burning chop there is a chance u might get the whole pts attack speed increased by 50% iin the 18 secs (or something like that Very Happy) of apettite (was low then) tezza was loosing 10-15% of hp. The dps was a bit random althought gladies rule 1rst rooms the buffers were gr8. if u can handle more hitting bots oppened at the same time are wealthier or want to try anything else be my guest im just offering tips for a kinda fast tezza now with whole pt in vesper it takes more time for tezza to respawn after u enter last room than to actually kill (we all find that delay borring)

MUST READ BELOW

Situation now:
We go clan tezza where most put main char(GUYZ i killed with 3 friends with 3 fucking vesper weapons total and a LOTS of bots... WTF WASTE 24 WELL EQUIPPED chars) and usually some1 has to log some of his bots cause we cant be 24 online at the same time (and come on guyz we are 100 PEOPLE OMFG). Clan tezza drops of course go to clan wh and those who entered are/should be written down by some1 so they will have privs on what they dropped. (x/24 x=tezza drops).
Also some people go and kill it in small groups (me included) with clan members/friends so the drops are kept by them and done whatever they want. (so drops go/4-5-6-7 how many they are) i told lots of u when i was asked about the drops sitting in cwh from tezza that there aren't that many and its hard to divide them cause they are TOO FEW, to talk with the people they know well in clan and make SOME FUCKING TEAMS (I CANT GIVE U ORDERS ABOUT THAT OR AT LEAST I WONT) till now we have 3 teams rdy farming tezza everytime they can and 1 more preparing to start as soon as possible (few bots missing) 4 teams with about 4 to 6 people inside each... that's 20 people total we are A LOT MORE aren't we?

Advantages: Faster boosting of chars (for those who farm it in smaller GROUPS) in max 2-3 weeks all members of the group will all have Tezza necklace + if ure lucky 2 VORPAL SETS
Disadvantages:
. Hard (as it seems) to make a small group with some clan members and go kill it more often
. Being unfair if some1 logs bots for clan tezza/ or wasting too MANY mains to kill a stupid BOSS
. Breaking clan in small groups (in greek we call it pigadakia)
. AREN'T MAKING ANY DECENT PROGRESS UNLESS IN A GROUP

CONCLUSION:
(READ LAST DISADVANTAGE)
So lats make a POLL where some suggestions will be added from U and change this situations (that brings me a headache)

Last edited by Admin on Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://l2elders.4rumer.com

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL/info for Frintezza

Post  smok3 on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:31 pm

well i haven't really read the spam above (obviously) but i get what it says in a nutshell..
My opinion is to use the constant parties or something like that for tezza too.. that is only if everyone disagrees with the small parties idea..
smok3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

other way

Post  Thwmas Spartakos on Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:58 am

Or everyone can make 5 bots 85 lvl and kill tezza 3times a weekx5 bots each one=15 tezza neck for clan mates.
Thwmas Spartakos
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

hmm

Post  Naaby on Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:20 am

Game is multiplayer mode not multibot. Also some ppl are not with so much free time to create all this bots bots bots. I prefer the mode to make tezza with clan mates - (yes we can log some bots to fill up pty's) but most of ppl prefer to be active.
Constant partys sound good but are a bit hard and will take time to be made.

My opinion - keep team work. Suspect

Last edited by Naaby on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Naaby

View user profile

Back to top Go down

naab

Post  ericcantona on Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:30 am

naaby dude upload that sign you have on forum Very Happy

ericcantona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Not hard

Post  firedup on Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:22 pm

It took me 2 days 5 hours a day to make a judicator 85(judicator can be made on last sub!!!) 1 hour to make a tank 82 for sos 3 hours for my bishop and the rest....are just to fill bot partys till 24 spots are filled(lvl 80). In my oppinion it`s not hard and the rewards are very good. i have tezza necklace for 2 weeks now and we compleated in 2 weeks 2 vorpal sets and we also equiped some vesper weapons on other players. the thing is that in 2 weeks we made 4 tezzas (actulally the 3 weeks are compleated this friday). tezza takes 1 hour to kill from start to finish, from the second u enter to the moment u kill it. and this is with no experience at all. it takes us now 15 mins from the second tezza apears to the moment it falls. It can be done, it has only advantages from my point of view and if you have week PC....no problem make bots 1 by 1 and when u have 24 chars, leave them at tezza entrance with 0 items and 0 adena and some members with better pcs can help you logg them all to enter. for example me and bandito can logg 7-8 each so that meanes 16 chars....all u need to logg is your main party. It`s that easy... and remember pick a leader, don`t bee greedy and more important be honest with each other because 1 tezza necklace 2 vorpal pieces and 1 weapon are not worth a friendship or the respect of your mates (the ppl u make tezza with). SO GET TO IT!!! Very Happy and remember i`m always open for advice if you need it.

firedup

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: POLL/info for Frintezza

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum